I last wrote about Japan's Nikkei E-mini Futures Index in my post of December 26, 2012.
Price continued to rally and, subsequently, reached the confluence resistance zone at 11000 last week, where it was rejected on the first attempt to push above, as shown on the Weekly chart below.
We'll see whether their Central Bank's/government's aggressive asset purchase/fiscal program (in line with their 2% inflation target) continues to produce the same kind of upward momentum that it's seen since the December lows, and for how long. In any event, we may see choppy (and potentially volatile) movement in between 11300 and 10390, until price breaks and holds convincingly above or below those levels.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events