- 6 Major Indices
- 9 Major Sectors
- Ratio Charts comparing the SPX to other Major World Indices
- Fed Monetary Stimulus Program "Canaries"
- Social Media Stocks and RIMM
- U.S. $
- 30-Year Bonds
6 Major Indices
9 Major Sectors
Ratio Charts comparing the SPX to other Major World Indices
Fed Monetary Stimulus Program "Canaries"
Social Media Stocks and RIMM
I last wrote about these stocks on December 14, 2012. We'd seen some buying on these beaten-down high beta stocks -- signalling an interest in riskier assets.
As shown on the 2-Year Weekly charts below, this past week was no exception -- also ones to watch going forward.
- risk-buying continues, particularly in U.S. markets as compared with other World markets,
- AAPL stabilizes and bounces, or breaks down below major support around 500.00, as I discussed in my post of January 5th,
- money continues to flow out of the U.S. $, and
- 30-Year Bonds stage a rally or drop and hold below major support.