Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Saturday, January 05, 2013
AAPL Bounce Coming?
This could be a possible scenario for AAPL as it approaches intersecting 50% channel levels as potential support to, ultimately, form a right shoulder of a large Head & Shoulders pattern over the next several months -- maybe far-fetched, but who knows?
The following Daily ratio chart of AAPL:NDX may offer some clues on the shorter-term outlook. At the moment, AAPL is underperforming the NDX as it approaches near-term support. However, Momentum has turned negative and dropped below the zero level once more...one to watch for hints of either a turnaround soon (on positively-diverging Momentum) or continued weakness on accelerating downside Momentum.