As of today (Wednesday) at 12:30 pm EST, the TF has broken through and is now trading below this year's strong uptrending channel, as shown on the 4-Hour chartgrid below of the YM, ES, NQ & TF.
We now see a series of lower lows and highs on the TF, but not yet on the others. Any retest of and failure at the bottom of the channel by the TF will likely produce a drag (and possible pullback/correction) on the other three.
UPDATE 2:00 pm EST -- The last swing low of 1552.50 (and uptrend) has now been broken on the ES 4 Hr. as it is approaching the bottom of its channel at 1546ish.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference