Below is a 4-hourly chartgrid of the YM, ES, NQ and TF. Overlayed on it are longer and shorter-term regression channels. I've referred to these channels on this timeframe in prior posts recently. I would note that the shorter-term channel has shifted from uptrend to downtrend today on the NQ and TF, while the ES has flattened out. Currently, price is hovering around the -1 deviation level on all 4 e-minis on the shorter-term channel. A break (and hold below) the -2 deviation level with conviction would be bearish and could set up a second leg down...particularly below the swing low set on August 8...I would also add that this "hammer" hasn't been retested yet...in my opinion, it needs to be retested because it was set outside of market hours and doesn't hold much weight.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Oct. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Oct. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference