Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Oct. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Oct. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
Thursday, August 25, 2011
The dust may need to settle after next Monday's close...
The dust may need to settle on the YM, ES, NQ & TF after next Monday's close before we get a clearer view of further direction...below is a 3-day chartgrid which shows that these e-mini futures indices are forming a symmetrical triangle in the lower one-third of their drop from the highs in July. The current 3-day candle began today and will close on Monday. I would consider a triangle consolidation at the lows after a drop to be a bearish continuation...will see which way the triangle breaks (and possibly retests) before continuing in either direction.