Here's how the current Options Expiration candle is shaping up on this chartgrid of YM, ES, NQ & TF (this candle began July 16 and will close on OPEX Friday, August 19):
So far, NQ is still the strongest and is basically basing at the highs of this consolidation and just below the 38.2% Fibonacci fan line (which begins at the January 2003 low)...currently this percentage level is at 2400ish and is serving as near-term resistance on this timeframe. It remains to be seen as to which side of the 2011 consolidation range will be solidly broken and possibly re-tested, before a trend is re-established on these 4 e-minis...currently a balancing act.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Nov. 23 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving holiday
* Fri. Nov. 24 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ U.S. Markets close early
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas holiday