|April 6 @ 11:30 am ET|
|April 6 @ 2:35 am ET|
|Today's low is a fraction above 2585|
- political uncertainty tied to the November mid-term Congressional election,
- President Trump's tweets/threats of tariffs on billions of dollars worth of goods from China, and
- today's comments from Secretary-Treasurer, Steve Mnuchin, "Well I didn't say it's not the beginning of one, I said that we're actually not in a trade war...but there is the potential of a trade war."
- Mark Zuckerberg's revelation this week that most of Facebook's 2 billion users may have already been exposed to data scraping and "malicious actors," plus
- the unknown fallout/consequences that FB and also other tech/social media and app providers/websites/platforms may experience over the coming weeks from their users, advertizers, a growing list of global regulators, and those with a variety of pending and potential lawsuits,
The following 1 YR charts of the FAANGs + 5 Tech stocks that make up FNGU show the volatility they've experienced this year (on accelerating downside rate-of-change)...that's not likely to abate anytime soon.