The U.S. National Debt has now surpassed the 16 Trillion Dollar mark. That translates into $140,017 debt per taxpayer...and increasing every minute.
This is the result of your taxpayers dollars hard at work to support a Congress/Senate that does nothing about it. What is being done about it?...Mr. Bernanke is thinking of adding more debt in the way of stimulus to assist the markets. Good for the economy?...how can it be, particularly with the rest of the world economies slowing down?...he'd have to fund the rest of the world, too. Will it solve the debt crisis?...how can it? This seems like a recipe for disaster, does it not?
Get your checkbooks out and be ready to pay when asked...
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events