I'll be watching these 2 charts (Monthly and Daily) on XHB in relation to New Home Sales data to be released on Tuesday (sales are still near 2009 lows, as shown on the graph below).
Immediate resistance is just above at a confluence of a 61.8% Fibonacci fanline, 50 dma, Monthly Volume Profile POC, Monthly VWAP, and the lower 1/3 level from the 2006 high to the 2009 low...price needs to clear and hold above 21.00 for a potential rally...otherwise, I'd look for more downside movement...looks like lots of volatility building here.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference