Further to my post of March 6th, the decline in Europe's 2011 4th Quarter GDP was confirmed in today's data release, as shown on the graph below. It's now in negative territory...an area not visited since 2009.
Also, data released today shows a decline in Europe's PPI, as shown on the graph below.
Data released on April 2nd, shows that Europe's Unemployment Rate continues to rise to a new 12-year high, as shown on the graph below.
As I mentioned in my post of March 1st, unemployment has been rising steadily, in spite of LTRO 1 and LTRO 2...although, I very much doubt that it has any relevance or useful purpose in solving this growing problem.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events