I'm not predicting that this will happen, but here is one possible scenario as to where the YM, ES, NQ & TF end on April's Options Expiration Friday (April 20th). These particular targets fall at Fibonacci confluence levels and near various levels of the uptrending channel (which begins in mid-December 2011). Please note that my straight line is illustrative only and price may zigzag along the way. These targets are 13400 for YM, 1435 for ES, 2820 for NQ, and 870 for TF.
Such an extreme bullish advance may, in fact, tie in with the market's expectations of further monetary easing by the Fed at their upcoming meeting on April 24/25th (barring any catastrophic news events or earnings announcements beforehand).
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events