- A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.
- Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
- Acupuncture is a jab well done.
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
- The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.
- Every calendar's days are numbered.
- He had a photographic memory that was never developed.
- A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
- A lot of money is tainted - it taint yours and it taint mine.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- Dijonvu - the same mustard as before.
- A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 1 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 8 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Oct. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.