UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Near-term Support & Resistance...YM, ES, NQ & TF
As things stand at the moment and relative to their current levels within these channels, I'd put near-term resistance around:
YM = 12375...then 12500
ES = 1321...then 1333
NQ = 2353...then 2400
TF = 825...then 838.50
I'd put near-term support around:
YM = 12150...then 12030
ES = 1293...then 1281
NQ = 2331...then 2285
TF = 808...then 795
As can be seen, price is currently trading:
YM = just below the level at which both channels' "means" intersect (at 12375ish)
ES = approximately 20 points below this intersection (of 1321ish)
NQ = just above this intersection (of 2331ish)
TF = approximately 9 points below this intersection (of 825ish)
At the moment, the NQ is showing greater relative strength, followed by the YM, ES & TF with respect to their position within these regression channels. Any breakdown of the YM, ES & TF below current levels would require the participation of the NQ.
I wonder if these horses felt as tired as I feel at the end of a trading day...