UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Sunday, May 08, 2011
The next chart grid of these 4 commodities is a 180-day 4-hourly grid. Displayed on each line-chart is a regression channel and Fibonacci fan line for the 180-day period.
Because the entire timeline is not shown on the grid format, please refer to each chart below for a clearer view:
From these 4 180-day charts, we can see that Gold, Silver and Oil have reached one type of regression channel support...Copper has not. On Friday of this past week, Gold closed near its 23.6% Fib fan line...Silver near its 50%...Copper near its 61.8%...and Oil near its 38.2%. In the past 180 days, Copper is the weakest, then Silver, then Oil, then Gold at the moment.
Perhaps this means that Gold and Oil are the most desirable of the 4, value-wise. In any event, I'll be watching all 4 to measure their performance against each other in the coming days/weeks.