I'm on vacation now and will be back shortly after June 21. Before I sign off until then, I want to thank, firstly, my late hubby/trading partner for getting me "hooked on trading" and, secondly, my trading mentors/friends (you know who you all are) for taking me under your wing! I'm very grateful for your kind support, fun and wisdom that you've so generously shared with me over the months and years. I may have lost my soul-mate, but I've gained many friends in the process...I find this to be totally amazing, and it is a priceless gift to me! I wish you all safe trading and hope you make many happy memories along the way.
P.S. Here's how the YM, ES, NQ & TF closed on April-May's OPEX Friday. Each candle on the chartgrid below represents a one-month OPEX period. The following Pivot Points calculated from this last OPEX candle are now in effect for the May-June OPEX period:
YM = 12458
ES = 1330.75
NQ = 2341
TF = 836.90 (The TF is the only one that didn't close above its PP for the April-May OPEX period)
The chartgrid below shows Daily charts of YM, ES, NQ & TF with Volume Profiles shown for each OPEX period. The April-May OPEX Volume Profile POC figures are (red horizontal line):
YM = 12593
ES = 1332
NQ = 2367
TF = 843
The above PP & POC levels may play a pivotal role in determining a direction in trend for this next OPEX period.
Now where did I put my sunglasses...
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Oct. 7 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 12 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Oct. 19 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Wed. Nov. 2 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.