UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Fun in the sun...
P.S. Here's how the YM, ES, NQ & TF closed on April-May's OPEX Friday. Each candle on the chartgrid below represents a one-month OPEX period. The following Pivot Points calculated from this last OPEX candle are now in effect for the May-June OPEX period:
YM = 12458
ES = 1330.75
NQ = 2341
TF = 836.90 (The TF is the only one that didn't close above its PP for the April-May OPEX period)
The chartgrid below shows Daily charts of YM, ES, NQ & TF with Volume Profiles shown for each OPEX period. The April-May OPEX Volume Profile POC figures are (red horizontal line):
YM = 12593
ES = 1332
NQ = 2367
TF = 843
The above PP & POC levels may play a pivotal role in determining a direction in trend for this next OPEX period.
Now where did I put my sunglasses...