Japan's 225 Futures Index is showing relative weakness today to the YM, ES, NQ & TF...see Daily chart below:
It has had difficulties holding above the 10,000 level which it broke immediately after the earthquake in March of this year. An odd formation occurred afterwards...a "diamond" pattern (pink) emerged on subsequent price action, but not in the traditional sense in that price formed on the outside of the diamond rather than on the inside...nonetheless, price briefly popped above the diamond's apex, then has been falling with the YM, ES, NQ & TF since July 22. Today, price is retesting last Tuesday's lows, as well as the declining pink trendline which forms part of this pink diamond. It will be interesting to see where it closes today and what happens tomorrow.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference