The following is a screenshot of a heatmap of the U.S. Sectors, courtesy of FinViz.com.
From the amount of green displayed, you can see which sectors and stocks that markets are favouring mid-afternoon today.
The following heatmap shows how other world markets ended the day. Brazil was the weakest, compared with other countries, and lost more ground today.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events