Of the five FAANG Tech stocks, Netflix (NFLX) has enormously outperformed its counterparts on a percentage-gained basis, from the beginning of 2013 onward, as shown on the following two 5-Year graphs.
NFLX continues to keep pace, percentage-wise, with the other four, as shown on the Year-to-date graph below.
I'd watch for exceptionally high volumes to drive these stocks to even higher levels at this accelerated pace for the near term, as has been the case since June of last year. Otherwise, we may see a leveling off of the buying, as was the case this past week on AAPL, as shown on the 1-Week graph below.
And, as I've mentioned in previous posts (more recently here), Technology holds the key to overall U.S. equity strength, in my opinion. Until major weakness strikes these five major tech stocks, in particular, we're likely to see that continue.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events