UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Record High for SPX:VIX Ratio
We'll see if that continues if Congress fails to take over the reigns from the Fed (who are now tightening monetary policy) and move forward with President Trump's fiscal policies to stimulate and strengthen the economy and labour market (from which they've abdicated their responsibilities and simply left up to the Fed to handle since the 2008/09 financial crisis).
I'm not convinced that will happen any time soon, since all we've seen from Congress, so far, is obstructionism, complete resistance, slow-walking and failure to responsibly represent America's interests, as a whole, as well as witnessing, what seems to be, unabashed and an unprecedented amount of hate speech...not a great image for the country to project as a supposed "leader of the free world."