Hard At Work
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Aug. 6 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Aug. 11 @ 8:30 am ET - m/m & y/y CPI & Core CPI Data
* Thurs. Aug. 12 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Tues. Aug. 17 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Aug. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Aug. 27 @ 5:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index Data m/m
* Wed. Sept. 8 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Sunday, April 23, 2017
EUR:USD in Battle to Redefine Resistance as Support
A break and hold above this level could see a further push to the next major hurdle around 1.15. At the moment, the Momentum indicator is still below zero...watch for a confirming break and hold above that level on such an upward push. Otherwise, failure to break above 1.09 with conviction could see a retest of 1.03, or lower.
We may not see a clear path forward until the runoff election, which is to be held between Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron in France on May 7.