High volumes on the TF have taken it down from 930 to 900 and back up to almost 940 recently, as shown on the 60 min (market hours only) chart below. However, volumes have also been declining on the latest push above the last gap at 920.70 since the beginning of last week. Whether this is an exhaustion gap remains to be seen, but it could be a warning, along with dwindling volumes, that the TF is running out of steam.
If price does remain in its current channel and makes it to its 200% external Fibonacci level at 970, we may see either a pullback of some sort, or a sideways consolidation, pending its next move. Otherwise, a drop and hold below 930 and the channel could begin a decline to, at least 900, or lower.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events