It looks like Japan's Nikkei e-mini Futures Index (NKD) may well be on its way down to its next confluence support level of 12600, as I discussed in my post of May 24th, and as shown on the Weekly chart below. There is the potential for a bearish 3 Black Crows candle pattern to form, depending on where this week's candle closes. A close near its low this week, technically, portends further weakness.
A failure to hold that level, could send it down to 11500ish, or lower.
***UPDATE Thursday, June 6th @ 12:30 pm EDT: Here's an update of the Weekly chart of the NKD as of today's continued drop...low of the day, so far, is now 12310...low of the day, so far, on USD/JPY is now 95.89.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events