It would appear that Gold is on its way to 1150, or lower, as I last discussed in my post of April 22nd.
As I write this in overnight trading, Gold is now priced at 1197.50.
The GDP estimate for Q1 of 2013, to which I referred in that earlier post, has now been revised. As I mentioned in my post of June 26th, the final number came in at 1.8%...considerably lower than the 3% forecast in April. The trend continues down, as shown on the graph below.
*UPDATE June 28th @ 11:00 am: A low of 1179.40 has been made in overnight trading...whether we see a meaningful bounce from here remains to be seen. Here's a shot of the updated Weekly chart. You can see that price blew right through thin volumes on the Volume Profile along the right side of the chart at 1300.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events