UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 10:00 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Tues. Nov. 30 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Wed. Dec. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 3 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Fri. Dec. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Dec. 10 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Dec. 10 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Dec. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Dec. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Dec. 15 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Friday, June 28, 2013
Is Alcoa a Harbinger of Things to Come?
Has AA had its day or is it a harbinger of things to come in the general markets, as I wrote about on April 8th?