* Mon. Dec. 25~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
***Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Friday, December 28, 2012
I Smell Another Credit Rating Downgrade Coming Soon...
With both parties in disagreement on reaching a comprehensive"Fiscal Cliff" deal that aggressively reduces government spending and raises taxes, and with the "Debt Ceiling Limit" about to be breached (and probably inflated to unimaginable, out-of-control levels), I smell another U.S. credit rating downgrade coming soon...possibly to ring in the New Year.
I think "government inaction/complacency/impotency with power turned over to the Central Bank" would best describe 2012...for most countries of the world.