Each candle on the chartgrid below of YM, ES, NQ & TF represents 3 days...the last green candle shows how Day 3 closed (today). Each e-mini is at a slightly different level of resistance in relation to the horizontal white lines which are approximate potential H&S right shoulder levels...although the upward sloping dashed channel line on YM could be in the vicinity of a potential right shoulder zone. The TF closed above its level today and I would say that this is now near-term support, which is pretty much at today's low. As well, I would have to say that this close has now invalidated this potential H&S formation for the TF on this timeframe. Not to say, of course, that price won't reverse direction at some point...that remains to be seen.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Nov. 23 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving holiday
* Fri. Nov. 24 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ U.S. Markets close early
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas holiday