The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER:All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
* Wed. Nov. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Nov. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
***Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Not Much Green Left...Bear Market Approaching?
Watch for the S&P Consumer Staples, Real Estate & Utilities Sectors and the Dow Utilities Index to join the others and turn red (in the 5-Day MA column)...as a potential warning of a bear market in the making.
What we'd need to watch for as counter-indicators to such a scenario is described here, here, here, here and here.