UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Monday, September 25, 2017
Three Strikes and You're Out!
It's clear that GOP "never-Trumpers" will not allow the President to succeed in implementing his agenda during his four-year term. Americans who voted for them, expecting them to deliver on their campaign promises to do so, can now realize that the fairy tale, "The Emperor's New Clothes," does, in fact, apply to those Congressional Republicans who promised one thing, but will never deliver on those promises.
So, if stock market participants were expecting healthcare reform, income tax reductions, tax reform, and infrastructure spending, be warned that those are, transparently, in jeopardy.
And, consequently, so is a continued rally in the SPX, as I had discussed in my last post.