* See UPDATE below...
My WAG -- IF price can rally and hold above 55.00, we could see a retest of 65.00 in short order...a pop and hold above 50.00 is, however, the first order of the day -- see the Monthly chart below of Crude Oil.
My gut currently favours the long side...of course, I'm not always right, so do your own due diligence.
* UPDATE August 11th:
In view of President Trump's proffered comments today regarding Venezuela, Oil Bears BEWARE!
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. June 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. June 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. June 10 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. June 10 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Tues. June 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
* Wed. July 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
*ANARCHY IN AMERICA: How many more old ladies will have to be beaten up before someone stops the lawless rioting in America?