See for yourself...
The following Year-To-Date percentage gained/lost graphs of World Markets are presented without individual comment. A general observation is that money has begun to flow into non-U.S. markets. I'd also add that fund managers will likely be looking to top up their accounts for January's month-end...as such, we may not see new trends emerge until February.
The following 1-Year Daily chart grids of World Markets correspond (in order) to the above graphs...you can see trends, support and resistance levels (price and 20 & 50 MAs)...presented without comment...except, you may wish to note those which have moved the furthest above or below their 50 MA and which may be most vulnerable to a reversal to, at least, the 20 MA (roughly the "mean") before, either, resuming their latest trend, or, continuing their reversal.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Oct. 7 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 12 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Oct. 19 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Wed. Nov. 2 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.