- Monday's intraday action on the U.S. Major Indices tells me that money may still be flowing into the markets, in general, but it is doing so at a thinning rate and with less conviction.
- The fact that there are major economic, financial, and political problems in Europe tells me that no "compromise" has ever been reached on achieving the ultimate goal...that of a sustainable and stable, growing, healthy, harmonized "European" economy.
- Other countries outside of the EU want to see these problems resolved.
- Other countries are grappling with their own financial, economic and fiscal agendas, and this also requires "internal and external compromise."
- It starts with a desire to achieve a common result...the win-win scenario.
- The actual search for "compromise" leads to the discovery and identification of layers which contain impediments to the actualization of "compromise."
- Common and palatable solutions are formed to resolve each of these impediments within each layer.
- A communal application/implementation of these solutions will lead to "compromise," which will, in turn, achieve the common desire/result.
I don't know about you, but I don't want to see the monster win. Surely we're creative enough not to let that happen!
"COMPROMISE" ~ The point at which a disagreement ends
and harmony (and the pursuit of common goals) begins.