A reader asked if I would do a post recommending Canadian on-line links to the world's financial markets.
Here's my take (as a Canadian)...
During my trading day I have my TV tuned to BNN (Business News Network). It's Canada's only television service devoted exclusively to business, finance, and the markets. Their commentators are very professional, extremely knowledgeable in all world and financial affairs, and deliver unbiased information.
For those whose TV providers do not transmit this program, you may receive information from their above web link. There, you will find links to their bloggers, as well as to their latest services ~ mobile real-time TV (for smartphones and tablets), live video stream (an inexpensive subscription to live, high-speed video stream), and Twitter.
You will be continually updated throughout the day (with repeat segments in the evening in case you missed them earlier in the day), not just on Canadian content/issues, but also on world issues (there is a heavy emphasis on their reporting of world issues as they unfold...and without delay, I would add).
Their network and commentators are second to none...trust me! I also find their guests very interesting and knowledgeable (they range from traders, to fund managers, analysts/researchers, current/former politicians, current/former banking officials, current/former world leaders, large/small business CEOs, etc.).
BNN has my full endorsement. You will find the link to their website along the right side of my Blog under Sites I Visit. By the way, I'm not affiliated with BNN in any way.
I hope this was useful in your pursuit of knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. June 25 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core PCE Price Index Data
* Fri. July 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. July 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Tues. July 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. July 14 @ 8:30 am ET ~ PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. July 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. July 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. July 28 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.