It looks like this third attempt by Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare has failed...and that it will be a dead issue once September has 30th has passed.
It's clear that GOP "never-Trumpers" will not allow the President to succeed in implementing his agenda during his four-year term. Americans who voted for them, expecting them to deliver on their campaign promises to do so, can now realize that the fairy tale, "The Emperor's New Clothes," does, in fact, apply to those Congressional Republicans who promised one thing, but will never deliver on those promises.
So, if stock market participants were expecting healthcare reform, income tax reductions, tax reform, and infrastructure spending, be warned that those are, transparently, in jeopardy.
And, consequently, so is a continued rally in the SPX, as I had discussed in my last post.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference