See for yourself...
The following Year-To-Date percentage gained/lost graphs of World Markets are presented without individual comment. A general observation is that money has begun to flow into non-U.S. markets. I'd also add that fund managers will likely be looking to top up their accounts for January's month-end...as such, we may not see new trends emerge until February.
The following 1-Year Daily chart grids of World Markets correspond (in order) to the above graphs...you can see trends, support and resistance levels (price and 20 & 50 MAs)...presented without comment...except, you may wish to note those which have moved the furthest above or below their 50 MA and which may be most vulnerable to a reversal to, at least, the 20 MA (roughly the "mean") before, either, resuming their latest trend, or, continuing their reversal.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference