A reader asked if I would do a post recommending Canadian on-line links to the world's financial markets.
Here's my take (as a Canadian)...
During my trading day I have my TV tuned to BNN (Business News Network). It's Canada's only television service devoted exclusively to business, finance, and the markets. Their commentators are very professional, extremely knowledgeable in all world and financial affairs, and deliver unbiased information.
For those whose TV providers do not transmit this program, you may receive information from their above web link. There, you will find links to their bloggers, as well as to their latest services ~ mobile real-time TV (for smartphones and tablets), live video stream (an inexpensive subscription to live, high-speed video stream), and Twitter.
You will be continually updated throughout the day (with repeat segments in the evening in case you missed them earlier in the day), not just on Canadian content/issues, but also on world issues (there is a heavy emphasis on their reporting of world issues as they unfold...and without delay, I would add).
Their network and commentators are second to none...trust me! I also find their guests very interesting and knowledgeable (they range from traders, to fund managers, analysts/researchers, current/former politicians, current/former banking officials, current/former world leaders, large/small business CEOs, etc.).
BNN has my full endorsement. You will find the link to their website along the right side of my Blog under Sites I Visit. By the way, I'm not affiliated with BNN in any way.
I hope this was useful in your pursuit of knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Nov. 23 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving holiday
* Fri. Nov. 24 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ U.S. Markets close early
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas holiday