What do I make of all the charts that I've posted below over this weekend? Well, I'll be watching all of them to see how each performs in terms of relative strength and weakness against one another. Perhaps some clues will be revealed from these for the markets, in general, for the days and weeks to come.
As an aside and from time to time, I'll also look in on relative strength/weakness in price movement, performance and volatility between GS & C, as well as to XLF & BKX (and a comparison of these to the markets, in general) over the next while...particularly in view of C's 10-for-1 reverse stock split which took effect at market close on Friday.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Dec. 13 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales m/m Report (incl. autos)
* Fri. Dec. 23 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ NYSE early close for Christmas holiday
* Mon. Dec. 26 ~ All U.S. markets closed for Christmas holiday
* Wed. Jan. 4 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report