I have several general observations for YM, ES, NQ & TF only tonight...
Daily charts: This screenshot shows the daily see-saw action since Feb. 21/11...price is currently in the vicinity of an IHS "neckline." So far, price has bounced back above the 50sma (red) after being broken several times since that date.
60 min charts: This screenshot shows recent price consolidation relative to the "neckline" area on the Daily chart...price is either above, below, or around it and is either above, below or around chop area from early April. The 50sma (red) X'd above the 200sma (pink) around mid-week (last week)...price is now contained within a tight sideways channel since then and is now near the steeply rising 50sma.
Tomorrow I'll be watching price action relative to the latest sideways channel on the 60min charts to see if any meaningful and sustained movement occurs outside of it on decent volumes in either direction...I'll also be watching to see if price bounces around in between the 50 & 200sma's. In any event, I'll drilling down to smaller timeframes for any further clues throughout my trading day. Volumes were generally lighter today...will see if the markets are willing to make a committed move before the Fed announcement.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 30 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 2 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Jan. 4, 2023 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.