UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Easter Weekend Bottom Line...
That being said, I'll have to see how the markets trade, either continuing to bounce around in between their Daily support and resistance levels (see "Fat Finger" post below for chart grid of YM, ES, NQ & TF), or whether they break out on sustained momentum in either direction...in order to daytrade within the confines of any of these scenarios, I'll be drilling down to smaller timeframes and using my little "bag of tricks" to see whether any decent trades set up on TF before the Fed meeting on Wednesday. The potential exists for some big moves, as well as a "fizzle" until then. The key to all of this may lie in volume levels...will see how all of this plays out.
"Intaxication" -- Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.