* Fri. March 30~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
***Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Deutsche Bank Struggles Near Major Resistance
Deutsche Bank (DB) has never recovered from its meteoric plunge during the 2007/08 financial crisis. It's currently facing major resistance at the confluence of price and the upper edge of a long-term downtrending channel, as shown on the monthly chart below.
It's critical for price to break through, and hold above, 20.00...otherwise, its future is in question.