The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER:All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
Deutsche Bank (DB) has never recovered from its meteoric plunge during the 2007/08 financial crisis. It's currently facing major resistance at the confluence of price and the upper edge of a long-term downtrending channel, as shown on the monthly chart below.
It's critical for price to break through, and hold above, 20.00...otherwise, its future is in question.