UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
JNK:TNX Ratio -- Will Traders Buy JNK in Spite of Rising Interest Rates?
JNK attempts to stabilize at 200 Day MA...will see if traders buy into corporate bonds once more...frothy volumes kept price from plunging after initial drop below 200 MA...all 3 indicators pointing to a higher price...if so, equities should continue to rise, in general, but will see how JNK performs against TNX in the coming days/weeks: 3-Year Daily chart of JNK
TNX approaching major resistance level on slightly negative divergence on indicators...hinting at pause or slow-down in rate rise: 3-Year Daily chart of TNX