JNK:TNX Daily ratio -- price flirting with major triple bottom support...some positive divergence on all 3 indicators...hinting that JNK will attract buyers in spite of rising interest rates: 3-Year Daily chart of JNK:TNX
JNK attempts to stabilize at 200 Day MA...will see if traders buy into corporate bonds once more...frothy volumes kept price from plunging after initial drop below 200 MA...all 3 indicators pointing to a higher price...if so, equities should continue to rise, in general, but will see how JNK performs against TNX in the coming days/weeks: 3-Year Daily chart of JNK
TNX approaching major resistance level on slightly negative divergence on indicators...hinting at pause or slow-down in rate rise: 3-Year Daily chart of TNX
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events