Further to my posts of July 16th and July 17th, here's how the current 3 days/candle closed today on the Major Indices.
On the 4 equity indices, we need to see further strength enter on the Nasdaq 100 and the Russell 2000 in order to support any further rally on the Dow 30 and S&P 500.
On the 3 Dow indices, we need to see further strength enter on the Dow Transports in order to support any further rally on the Dow 30 and Dow Utilities.
Unless we see further upside continuation on all Major Indices, we'll likely see an ultimate failure of the recent upward sloping channel which begins at the June lows, with a potential move lower than those lows, as these markets are looking tired, laboured, and choppy.
Furthermore, the SPX will need to overcome and hold above 84.00 on this 60 min SPX/VIX raio pair if it is to resume a rally. It's been rejected at this level on the last several attempts, including today's, so far, this month.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Nov. 23 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving holiday
* Fri. Nov. 24 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ U.S. Markets close early
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas holiday