UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Saturday, May 04, 2019
General Market Musings
Inasmuch as other countries, such as Canada, have numerous trade messes with multiple countries that they're trying to sort out, without much luck, so far, and with their economies slowing, I don't see a growing world-wide slow-down abating anytime soon.
For example, German manufacturing PMI contraction continues to deepen for the fourth straight month, as noted below.
Major resistance for the U.S. dollar sits at 100.00 and major support at 90.00, as shown below.
So, basically, I've nothing significant to add to what I posted on March 26 and April 3, except to suggest keeping an eye on the market gauges mentioned therein.