UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
$72.00 WTI Crude Oil?
Price briefly hit the 60.00 level today (Tuesday) and is trading above two levels of major support -- 54.66 (23.6% Fib retracement level) and 48.00 (price and channel centreline support).
As long as price can re-take 60.00 and hold above that level, there's a good chance we may see it climb to its next major resistance level of 72.00.
On a shorter (weekly) timeframe, price will, first, need to hold above 57.41 (200-week moving average) and 55.00 (price support), inasmuch as there is very high volatility below.
In addition, on a Daily timeframe, watch for a bullish crossover to form on the PMO indicator, the recent crossover to hold on the MACD, the RSI to hold above 50.00, and price to remain above the 50-day moving average at 56.02.