UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Monday, December 15, 2014
Capitulation or Continued Weakness Ahead?
We'll see if today's action represents any kind of major capitulation or whether it's a renewed sell-off in all markets...we may gain further insights from market reaction following this Wednesday's FOMC meeting, economic forecasts, and Chair press conference.
Data provided by www.indexq.org
ATRs (average trading range) (shown in white along the bottom of each of these charts below) are spiking on these Foreign ETFs...meaning, we could, either, see reversals sometime soon, or a major plunge if all hell breaks loose in markets, generally.
The following charts are shown without the ATR for clarity of price action and their current levels.