- a period of one month (Chart #1)
- a period of one quarter (Chart #2)
- a period of one year (Chart #3)
Each of the last candles on all three timeframes closed higher than its prior time-period candle.
|Monthly chart of the SPX|
|Quarterly chart of the SPX|
|Yearly chart of the SPX|
- a period of one month (Chart #4)
- a period of one quarter (Chart #5)
- a period of one year (Chart #6)
I've mentioned several support levels over the past year...notably 150 and 200, as shown on the Monthly timeframe. Price is slightly below the "Bull Froth" level, but is above the "New Bull Market" level of 200. 280 represents a major hurdle to be reached and overcome on this ratio.
|Monthly Ratio chart of SPX:VIX|
|Quarterly Ratio chart of SPX:VIX|
|Yearly Ratio chart of SPX:VIX|