* See UPDATE below...
The price of Wynn Resorts has plummeted the past couple of days, as shown on the daily chart below of WYNN.
The momentum indicator has fallen below the zero level and volumes have spiked.
A bigger-picture view reveals that price spiked briefly above the 76% Fibonacci retracement level and has now dropped below its 60% Golden Ratio level, as shown on the following monthly chart.
Major price support sits at 155.00, while the 50% Fib level is just below at 149.00. The January '18 candle is forming a bearish shooting star, and volumes have been declining since March '16.
Watch to see how the January candle closes, as well as daily price action, volumes, and its momentum level, inasmuch as a hold below zero will hint of further weakness ahead.
* UPDATE January 30...
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events