After watching last night's Presidential debate (and the others) between President Obama and Governor Romney through unbiased (Canadian) eyes, I'd have to conclude that, all things considered, the man most knowledgeable, qualified, consistent, purposeful, forward-thinking, progressive, level-headed, and capable of fulfilling the role as President of the United States for the next four years is Barack Obama...no question!
I'm also mindful that, in my opinion, the man who is most capable of assuming the role of President, if such a situation arose, is the current Vice-President, Joe Biden, as I blogged on October 12th.
Good luck to America!
UPDATE: Nov. 4, 2012: This Washington Post article (published on November 2nd) points out Romney's "flip-flops" and a "contempt for the electorate." ~ http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-romneys-election-campaign-insults-voters/2012/11/02/69fcc1fc-2428-11e2-9313-3c7f59038d93_story.html
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events