Further to my recent posts here and here, the EUR/USD Forex pair has reached a potential (double Fibonacci) support level between 1.1205 and 1.13, as shown on the following Weekly chart. A possible bounce is in store for the Euro.
Failure to begin stabilizing at this level and reclaim the major resistance level between 1.19 and 1.2125 (seen pre- and post-2007/08 financial crisis) could send the Euro plunging down to the 2000 lows of 0.8227. I can't imgine that's what Mr. Draghi has in mind with his ECB QE policy announcment earlier today...although stranger things have happened.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events