So far today (as of 12:30pm), the YM, ES, and TF are attempting to break and hold above their respective trading ranges, as shown on the 60 min (market hours only) charts below. The NQ, however, remains a laggard as trading continues within its range.
Meanwhile, the EUR/USD has advanced modestly, so far, this week, as shown on the Weekly chart below. It remains above its major support level of 1.3255ish, as I last discussed in my post of February 7th, but below its 200 sma (pink). Until we see price regain and hold above the 200 sma, with the 50 sma (red) crossing above the 200 sma, it's still under the bearish influences of an existing, longer-term moving average Death Cross formation.
We'll see if further support/buying comes into play this week on these four E-mini Futures Indices and the Euro, or whether any meaningful weakness enters in one to, potentially, negatively influence the others.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events